Shop by category
This fun-to-read book explains common myths about sales and customer satisfaction, starting with the fact that most businesses think they're customer-centric, but they just aren't. It's the Customer, Stupid! Your customers will love you for them, and you'll love the effect on sales! Explore Plus. Price: Not Available.
- Ebook It\'s The Customer, Stupid!: 34 Wake Up Calls To Help You Stay Client Focused!
- Ebook It\\\'s The Customer, Stupid!: 34 Wake Up Calls To Help You Stay Client Focused!
- Water Damage Restoration Service Start Up Sample Business Plan!;
- Download It's The Customer, Stupid!: 34 Wake-Up Calls To Help You Stay Client-Focused !
At the time of the awards, less than speakers worldwide had been so honored. In , his peers in the National Speakers Association elected him to serve on their Board of Directors. In other words, if you're looking for a professional speaker that your audiences will never forget, Michael Aun is the logical choice.
- It's the Customer, Stupid!: 34 Wake-up Calls to Help You Stay Client-Focused;
- Michael Aun Change Speaker-Speakers Bureau | SpeakInc!
- Ebook It\'s The Customer, Stupid!: 34 Wake Up Calls To Help You Stay Client Focused;
- Divertimento No.14 Bb Major KV270 - Horn 1?
- Nos agencies.
Change Change. Customer Service Customer Service. Leadership Leadership. Sales Sales.
Other Titles Other Titles. It's the Customer, Stupid! Contact Us SpeakInc. Find Out More Find out more about how SpeakInc can deliver the best keynote speaker for your convention, conference or event. Topics Celebrities Politics Sales. Change Future Trends Innovation. Business Visionaries Disruption. Add all speakers of interest, then click Request Fee and Availability.
Please complete the following form to inquire and request fee and availability. Fix the Problem; Don't Fix the Blame 3. Stop the Frame 3. The Cost of Lost Opportunity 3.
Always Give Them a Baker's Dozen 4. GEO Prism's Mayday 4. Baker's Dozen 4. Creative Thinking 4. A Journal for the Journey 4.
You Need a Mentor 4. Trust, Once Violated, Negates a Relationship 5. Taxpayers Are Customers, Too 5. We Need a Customer Rebellion 5. Profit versus Prophet 6.
Ebook Its The Customer Stupid 34 Wake Up Calls To Help You Stay Client Focused
Somebody Has to Take Out the Trash! Somebody Has to Take Out the Trash 6. Put Them All on Commission 6. Fix the Problem, Not the Blame 7. You Are a Liar and a Thief!
Making a Mountain Out of a Molehill 7. The Irritation Factor 7.
- Uneasy Ethics (A Pimlico original)?
- Ebook It's The Customer, Stupid!: 34 Wake-Up Calls To Help You Stay Client-Focused?
- Stay ahead with the world's most comprehensive technology and business learning platform.;
Minimizing Delays. Feel, Felt, Found 7. What's in It for Me? The Six Ps 8. Speak with Conviction 8. Timing 8. Delivery Is Critical 8. Dramatize the Story 9. Prophet versus Profit.
Ebook It\\\'s The Customer, Stupid!: 34 Wake Up Calls To Help You Stay Client Focused
Why Not Both? Prophet versus Profit Perception Is Reality Be a Hero or "Shero". Fix the Problem. The Minimum Shaft Job Customer Being Proactive Nothing Takes the Place of Good Manners Fire the Client Loyalty Is a Derivative of Ethics Loyalty Is a Two-Way Street Nibble Away at Customer Solutions It Starts with Asking Great Questions Fair Enough? Lead the Client to Solutions Napoleon the Strutter: The Bantam Rooster Manny-the-Milquetoast: Timid Tommy Jerry the Jester: The Wisecrack Artist Albert the Aged: The Older Prospect Mouthy Malcolm: The Talkative Customer Dobie the Doubter: The Skeptical Client